All nonprofits and community groups can register with Volunteering Hawkes Bay for free membership. To register with us please fill out the enquiry form below and we will be in touch.
- We will first get in touch by phone and arrange a time to meet and discuss your voluntering needs.
- We will also cover your current processes including health and safety guidelines.
- Once you are set up on our system you'll be able to log in and enter volunteering opportunities to be published on our website.
- When a volunteer completes the role application form you will receive an email notification and can contact them directly to progress their involvement.
Volunteer Coordinators Network Meetings
We hold volunteer coordinator meetings every 3rd Tuesday of the month in Hastings and Napier alternately, and you are invited!
These meetings offer the opportunity to discuss volunteering-related topics, ask questions and share volunteer management ideas and experience. Join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming meetings.
We can provide assistance with creating role listings that achieve the results you are looking for. If you have an upcoming event, talk to us about promoting it via our Facebook page.
Take advantage of our library of information about recruitment, training and supervision of volunteers. We also have resources to help with setting up a volunteer programme, recruiting volunteer coordinators and more.
Our annual conference should be on the calendar of every volunteer-involving organisation in the region. See our Training page for information on upcoming events.
- National Volunteer Week (second week in June)
- Hawke's Bay Volunteer Excellence Awards (second week in June)
- International Volunteer Day (5th December)
- International Volunteer Managers/Coordinators (5th November)
Ready to get started?