This role includes general reception duties such as:
- Welcoming women coming into the Heretaunga Women's Centre with a friendly and compassionate approach
- Administration duties such as answering phones, responding to emails, registering women for activities
- Booking appointments and registering women for courses and activities as well as recording attendance
- Restocking our free clothing rack and donations shelf, as well as general tidying
- Closing up the centre for the day
A friendly and approachable attitude, basic administration skills and the interest in being part of a team supporting women in our community.
On Friday from 12:30 - 4pm
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.